Re: modconf ; etc/modules and loading modules at boot up (fwd)

I don't know if this works in /etc/modules
but try it in the command line and
if this work put this line in
the boot scripts under /etc/init.d/

I use this option ( -f) with a Lucent Winmodem
driver that I have only in binary and compiled wit other kernel version,
and this work fine.

I use

insmod -f ltmodem

( ltmodem.o is the Lucent modem module driver)

Please tell me ( or the list) if this work.

bye

roberto ( excuse my poor english)

Roberto Pereyra
Gualeguaychu