kernel: recvmsg bug

Hello,

Earlier today this popped up in my logs:

Feb 10 15:33:01 localhost kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 0 seq 4AB2A9F8

There is nothing else around it or in any other logs that I can find.
The only thing I can find that might be related is:

02/2/10@15:33:00: START: ident pid=22553

I found nothing in Debian's mail archives, and I found a lot of
questions via google, but no real answers.  This is an SMP machine
running Debian testing (woody) with my own kernel (2.2.19, using
make-kpkg).  Many posts google returned seemed to concern SMP
machines, but it is not clear why.  Also, some of the posts linked it
to TCP activity and tcp.c in the kernel.  I have never seen the
message before, and it hasn't returned since.  Does anyone have any
ideas about it?

How do I diagnose this?  As the only thing that occurred
in the logs around that time is an ident request, this seems the only
thing I can start with.  How do I find out what process/program is
making ident requests?  Perhaps if I monitor who/what is making ident
requests, I can guess what made the call around the time the message
occurred.  Does that sound reasonable?  I do also have process
accounting running (acct), but figuring out what was active at the
specific time from the output of sa seems unlikely.

Thanks for your time and any suggestions or ideas.

Brian Flaherty