[RFC] Newbiedoc: setting up new hardware devices

Greetings,

I've worked for quite some time on a guide on how to
install/configure new hardware. (highly x86-centric)

http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/tutorials/hardware/index-hardware.html

The aim of this doc would be to help somebody who's familiar
with the basics of Linuxing configure some not-too-exotic device
for Linux. (like a sound card, for example).

I would gladly accept any help (on the section about PnP and
non-PnP, mostly, I think) and proof-reading.

This doc would probably complement nicely Jesse's doc on kernel
compiling.

Thanks,
Romain, who has been stuck on that one for too long...
--
That's odd.  That's very odd.  Wouldn't you say that's very odd?