[RFC] Newbiedoc: setting up new hardware devices

I've worked for quite some time on a guide on how to
install/configure new hardware. (highly x86-centric)

The aim of this doc would be to help somebody who's familiar
with the basics of Linuxing configure some not-too-exotic device
for Linux. (like a sound card, for example).

I would gladly accept any help (on the section about PnP and
non-PnP, mostly, I think) and proof-reading.

This doc would probably complement nicely Jesse's doc on kernel

Romain, who has been stuck on that one for too long...
That's odd.  That's very odd.  Wouldn't you say that's very odd?