Re: W32/Myparty

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Jeremy Gaddis wrote:

> And wouldn't it be nice if none of us had to lock our
> doors, put bars over our windows, or install burglar
> alarms on our homes?  In a perfect world...

I live in a rough part of Portland and I never lock the doors or the car
(and thanks to my roommate loosing my car keys at @Home Beaverton on his
last day of work before starting a new job, I had to remove the ignition
lock, not a pretty sight.  It starts with a screwdriver.  But then
again, who's going to steal a 1984 Buick Skylark with a YARD DEBRIS ONLY
recycling can sticker, Friends don't let friends use AOL bumpersticker
and metric instrumentation and 219,000 kilometers on it in Oregon?)

Oh yeah, don't move to Oregon.  Portland's full and we have millitant
rednecks, in central/eastern Oregon, its always dark and raining, and
traffic's so bad public transit will get you anywhere faster than
driving usually.  8:oP

--
Baloo