Re: W32/Myparty

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 07:42:32PM -0800, Craig Dickson wrote:
| begin  Jeremy Gaddis  quotation:
|
| > My MUA of choice is Outlook (no flames please, I'm tired
| > of them) and I have actually never had any problems with
| > it.
|
| Except for not being able to read messages like this one?

Or the messages some of my coworkers send -- the body is essentially
null and the real content is in a .doc attachment.

(The best is when antiword showed only "[pic]".  Fortunately the
latest abiword package actually runs which allowed me to read it.)

-D

--

The lot is cast into the lap,
but its every decision is from the Lord.