Re: Stop dselect installing packages

Thanks Colin

Is their a way to say to dselect "just forget about all the packages you
currently have marked for install" from the command line so next time
you run it it only has a list of allready installed packages and ones
you can install. Its just that their are thousands of packages in there
and its really easy (not to say time consumingi) to miss some when
scrolling through the whole lot looking for marked packages.
I am also thinking about those times when I accidentally select a
package in dselect and it selects a whole load of dependancies and I
press the wring key to return to the top level menu. It would be nice at
this point to just quit and then have a way of wipping out the
selections.

Thanks

Pat

--