Re: Spamassassin and allowing mail through

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 09:46:05AM +0000, Phillip Deackes wrote:
| I have SpamAssassin working perfectly with Exim (thanks to dman!) but I
| cannot workout how to specifically allow through an email which falls foul
| of SA. I subscribe to a newsletter which SA marks as SPAM. Here are the
| headers:

There are 3 solutions that I can think of right now :

1)  whitelist

2)  create a test to match those messages and give it a negative score

3)  identify those messages in your filter and don't stick them in the
    spam bucket (essentially the same as #2 except in a different
    place)

-D

--

For society, it's probably a good thing that engineers value function
over appearance.  For example, you wouldn't want engineers to build