Re: [±¤°í] CD¹øÈ£ºÎ =?iso-8859-1?B?MjAwMiDA /LG5xscgvsizuw==?=

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 11:48:52AM -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:
| dman(dsh8290@rit.edu) is reported to have said:

| > SpamAssassin does a pretty good job of tagging these so I can
| > automagically dump them.
|
| Then I am doing something wrong.  Spamassassin doesn't do anything
| with them except put in  "X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0 required=5
| tests=".
|
| Must be a configuration problem but I sure can't find it. :-(

Are you using 'spamc' or 'spamassassin' as the filter?  If spamc, is
spamd running?  If you use "spamc -f" and there is a problem
communicating with the daemon, then the message is returned as
non-spam.  spamd logs connections in syslog (also 'xconsole' shows the
messages).

Save the message to a file and run it through
    spamc -f | egrep "X-Spam|SPAM"
and
    spamassassin -P | egrep "X-Spam|SPAM"

if the former fails and the latter works, then it is a spamd problem
you are having.

HTH,
-D

--

The Lord detests all the proud of heart.
Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.