Re: Problem with tasksel

* Kapil Khosla <khoslakapil@lycos.com> spake thus:
> Hi,
> I was installing woody over the network and had some problem so could
> not install the base system.  After rebooting I configured the problem
> with the network but now how to i resume the installation ?
>
> I just get the prompt and when i run tasksel it says No tasks were
> found Did you update your available file ?
>
> Can you tell me whats wrong and how to rectify the problem, Thanks
> Kapil

I might be wrong, but I think the problem is that tasksel "Does Not
Work(tm)(R)" with anything other than potato. I'm guessing that nobody
have 'defined' or set up the dependencies for the packages yet. I am
further guessing that this will not happen before we get a freeze.

Stig

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343

``Oh, how I wish `undo' was ported to everyday life.''