Accelerated NVidia XWindows ? ....

This link may help.

http://dri.sourceforge.net/

I am under the impression that the nvidia modules are release binary
only.  You should probably search the nvidia site for the modules.

Brian

  hanasaki> I had a Voodoo3500TV and just replaced it with a Geforce 2 and put a new
  hanasaki> Geforce 3 in another box.

  hanasaki> The Voodoo had a tdfx kernel module that enabled DRI and acceleration of
  hanasaki> XWindows.  It does not look like there is DRI support for the NVidia
  hanasaki> chips.  How is acceleration and DRI accomplished.

  hanasaki> ver of X: XFree 4... from Woody

  hanasaki> --
  hanasaki> hanasaki@hanaden.com
  hanasaki> 	Spam : def: It's not kosher.