From: Petre Daniel [mailto:dani@cyber.ro]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 2:52 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Freeware Email Scanner..

i have looked in the list archives but couldn't find an adecvate virus
scanner  for me.
i need a virus scanner for my main mail server.that is a scanner for
windows viruses...
if anyone knows any free software powerful enough to detect and block
most
common viruses and trojans please let me know..
thank you

Petre L. Daniel,System Administrator,
Canad Systems Pitesti SRL Romania
http://www.cyber.ro email:support@cyber.ro