Re: x11 installation problems

On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:54:10 -0600 Brian Wiese <wiese@qix.net> wrote:
> I can't seem to get X to install correctly no matter what I do.
> Everything else seems to work fine and installing without X works fine.
> I've been using the simple install and have tried various combinations
> of the X window system and X windows (core) selections but I get errors
> or the the screen ends up about 4 times the size of my monitor. xdm
> doesn't ever seem to come up either. I am new to debian also. Any advice
> would be greatly appreciated.

What kind of errors?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |