Re: Samba clarification

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:36:30 -0800 Curtis Vaughan <curtis@npc-usa.com> wrote:
> On Friday 01 February 2002 12:41, you wrote:
[snip]
> This brings up another question, and I don't mean to start a debate but....
> What do most prefer; lprng, cups, etc.? What are the benifits of one over the
> other?
> I used LPRng because it was already installed on my workstation.

CUPS is the default on Mandrake, which I used before Seeing The Light.
Now I use it because it is familiar and very easy.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |