floppy tape

Hi!

I've got problems installing my Iomega Ditto 2GB floppy tape. I tried to install the
ftape.o module with ft_fdc_driver=ftape-internal.none,none,none but I always get
a "wrong parameter parm_ft_fdc_driver" error.

Also I haven't found the ftape-internal.o module which is needed for that, isn't it?
I thought I have to recompile the kernel with ftape-internal.o as loadable module
but couldn't find an option for that in ther kernel config (I`m using kernel
2.2.19pre17).

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this!

Christian Schoenebeck