Re: Philips CDRW1200 or CDRW1600 compatible with Linux?

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:40:44AM +0100, Peter Hugosson-Miller wrote:
> I am trying to find out whether either of Philips CDRW1200 or CDRW1600
> are useable under Linux.
>
> I have searched both the Linux Hardware Compatibility HOWTO,
> http://www.linhardware.com/LDP/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO/cdr.html and the
> CD-Writing HOWTO, http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO-1.html
> and the closest I found was the Philips CDRW800 in the CD-Writing
> HOWTO.

I don't know the Philips but cdrecord's documentation is about your
best place to find out whether this model is supported.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And be not conformed to this world; but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may
      prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
      will of God."             Romans 12:2