Re: Debian Weekly News - January 30th, 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 10:10:33AM -0800, Vaughan, Curtis wrote:
> Reading these news items in the latest DWN, one could be drawn to the
> conclusion that woody is dead.  I would just like to know what other people
> who are more in the know think.

No, it's just pretty slow. Progress since the release manager's most
recent comments on debian-devel-announce seems to have been accelerating
(see http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/). A number of developers
are putting a great deal of effort into fixing the outstanding bugs
right now.