Re: C Integrated Development Environment

Ones I've heard of (but I've never used one):
Eclipse (www.eclipse.org), KDevelop (which I imagine you could use in
a Gnome environment), Kylix from Borland, CodeWarrior from Metrowerks,
Redhat's Source-Navigator, Dev-C++ from BloodshedSoftware (also on
Sourceforge), Moonshine from Suite 3220, Code Crusader by John Lindal,
all the ones in the Google Web Directory:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/C%2B%2B/Compilers/
Plus just the standard searches on Google.

But, like I say, I don't use them (use Emacs instead), and can't
comment on any of them.

Andrew.