Re: can I use linuxconf to configure printer (module Lprng)

On 29/01/02 eric did speaketh:

> Dear Debian users:
>
>    I tried to used linuxconf to configure my local printer, I download
> module Lprng, it not work, seem not compatable, since it work good at
> redhat7.2.
>
>   need any advancer 's suggestion and thanks in advance

    I just used magicfilter on my HP Deskjet 812C and it worked perfectly.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@mcss.mcmaster.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix