Re: Wanda swam across my desktop ??

* John Griffiths (john@capmon.com) spake thusly:
> >And that fish is relevant to "free" vs "closed" software exactly how?
>
> Because the developers were free to put it in
>
> and you are free to take it out if you care enough
>
> you're not free to decide the developers priorities for them
>
> only for yourself.

Oh, I see. "Free" as in "free to put useless bloat in". This isn't
what people usually mean by "free software" (FVO "people" not
including gnome developers and those who don't think the rain is wet).

Dima
--
Surely there is a polite way to say FOAD.                        -- Shmuel Metz
"Go forth and multiply".                                         -- Paul Martin