Re: Wanda swam across my desktop ??

At 06:38 AM 1/28/02, Preben Randhol wrote:
Suddenly wanda from the fish applet (but without the background) swam
accross my Gnome desktop today. I use sawfish as WM. Do anybody know if
there is a program that has implemented this as a "fun" things? It isn't
so fun when you don't know what is doing it.

Have anybody else experienced this?

Preben
--
 ()   Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
'||}

There was a thread about this, roughly two weeks ago or so. It an easter egg.