Sound Modules?????

Hello,

I am a sax player that uses midi background tracks that I record onto CD's. I currently use a roland sc88st pro unit for my sounds. It's OK.... I also use cakewalk pro 9.0. I am interested in getting a easy to use sound module that has better sounds than what I currently use. ( Mostly GM sounds. ) I have heard gigastudio sampling software but it takes a longer time to capture and record songs. I want good sound with fast operation. ( Open midi file into cakewalk, adjust volumes and sounds and save and record..) Do you have any suggestions? What about samplers? Do they come with sounds or are they for creating your own sounds? Please help or send me to some discussion groups on this subject.

Thanks
Brooks