Pilot conduit for Memo Files crashes in Gnome Control Center

Hello,

I've just bought a Visor Edge PDA (just great) and suceeded in
syncing it with my Woody box very easily.

The only problem I've got is that it seems impossible to setup
the "MemoFile" conduit in the Gnome Control Center : it just
crashes when I try to enable the conduit...

Here are the packages installed :

$ dpkg -l | grep pilot
ii  gnome-pilot    0.1.64-1       A GNOME applet for management of your Palm P
ii  gnome-pilot-co 0.8-2          Conduits for gnome-pilot
pi  libgnome-pilot 0.1.64-1       Support librares for gnome-pilot

Thanks for any tip...

--
Dominique Deleris
http://potatoworld.tuxfamily.org