Re: exim error? FIXED by embarassed idiot.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 01:02:12PM -0500, Matthew Daubenspeck scribbled...

> >Actually they are.
> >here's the ls:
> >-rw-r-----    1 mail            0 Jan 24 01:08 mainlog
> >-rw-r-----    1 mail       377962 Dec 21 06:23 mainlog.0
> >-rw-r-----    1 mail          100 Jan 23 19:29 paniclog
> >
> >And the only thing in panic log is an error about exim.conf having the
> >wrong
> >permissions, from when I copied it over, but that has been fixed.

The next time somebody mentions an error with a daemon (especially one
that's not writing logfiles), respond, "Did you run out of space on /var
like that moron Jason and not realize it?"
Sorry for wasting everybody's time...