question regarding udhcpd

Hi,
	Don't ask me why (perhaps for fun?) but I started playing around
with udhcpd, the small dhcp server in the debian package archive.  I
have been using the regular dhcpd package for some time now, without any
problems.  This is for a small network.  The DHCP server has two nics,
and should be giving out addresses on eth1.  However, for the life of
me, I can't get udhcpd to give out addresses at all.
	All of the other factors between my server and clients seem
to be OK (they all get assigned addresses from the dhcpd program without
any trouble).  Below is my config file, /etc/udhcpd.conf.  Does anyone
have any ideas what the problem might be?  the daemon starts up and is
running, but the daemon log doesn't show anything happening.

Thanks!
Bryan

# udhcpd configuration file (/etc/udhcpd.conf)

# The start and end of the IP lease block
start           192.168.0.2     #default: 192.168.0.20
end             192.168.0.254   #default: 192.168.0.254

# The interface that udhcpd will use
interface       eth1

# The maximim number of leases (includes addressesd reserved
# by OFFER's, DECLINE's, and ARP conficts
max_leases      254

# If remaining is true (default), udhcpd will store the time
# remaining for each lease in the udhcpd leases file. This is
# for embedded systems that cannot keep time between reboots.
# If you set remaining to no, the absolute time that the lease
# expires at will be stored in the dhcpd.leases file.
remaining       yes

# The time period at which udhcpd will write out a dhcpd.leases
# file. If this is 0, udhcpd will never automatically write a
# lease file. (specified in seconds)
auto_time       7200

# The amount of time that an IP will be reserved (leased) for if a
# DHCP decline message is received (seconds).
decline_time    3600

# The amount of time that an IP will be reserved (leased) for if an
# ARP conflct occurs. (seconds
conflict_time   3600

# How long an offered address is reserved (leased) in seconds
offer_time      60

# If a lease to be given is below this value, the full lease time is
# instead used (seconds).
min_lease       60

# The location of the leases file
lease_file      /etc/udhcpd.leases