Re: Audio

> What mixer are you using? I'm using aumix and it always works fine...
> Can you actually access /dev/mixer?

I tried using aumix and gmix. There are 2 things that function. Igain
and Ogain. /dev/mixer is there and aumix and gmix seem to be able to use
it for Igain and Ogain, but none of the other things work. For example
vol and speaker all dont do anything. When I tried configuring xawtv to
take care of volume /dev/mixer told me that vol wasnt an option, that
igain wasnt an option, and that ogain wasnt an option. Then when it gave
me a list of available things ogain,igain, and vol where there.

Mike
webmaster@aelfgar.com