Re: Apache & PHP4

> 	Hi,
>
> You must add an handler for the .php in the httpd.conf, and restart
> apache.
>
> For example :
>
> AddType		application/x-httpd-php4	.php4
> AddType		application/x-httpd-php4	.php

this is an extract from my httpd.conf:

    #
    # For example, the PHP 3.x module (not part of the Apache
    # distribution - see http://www.php.net) will typically use:
    #
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
    #
    # And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

the only thing I see that could cause some problems is that this line is
enclosed in
 <IfModule mod_mime.c> and </IfModule>
and i don't find any LoadModule for mod_mime.c

can this be the problem?

thx for helping me out!

pieter