Apache & PHP4

Hi all,

I'm having some troubles to get apache working with php4. I searched the
archives yet, but didn't find any answers...

I' m runnig woody on alpha. I installed apache , it ran out if the
package. Next I installed php4. The post-installation script _didn't_ ask
me
if it had to insert the next line in httpd.conf:

LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

so I added it manually.
I also manually uncommented the line:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

I ran apachectl configtest an everything seemed ok. Trying to restart
apache, however wouldn't succeed...

What is going wrong? Do I forget something?

Thx for helping me out!

Pieter