Woody flavors

I was wondering....as far as I can tell there are 5 Woody flavors, yet the unofficial cd-image mirrors seem to have 8 raw (iso) files. Could someone set me straight on this (since the readme doesn't help much in the way of outlining the general cd contents. ). I guess all of the different flavors are on the 1st cd.....so what are on the others???

I thought I would make a cd to install from scratch that uses ext3 with kernel 2.4 (and there seems to be a kernel-image for 2.4 with ext 3 on the first cd, judging by the list) I've got a fast connection at school and a slow one at home (so I would rather burn all I can on cd). Anyway, are the last 3 (or last 7) image cds extra stuff (non-free and non-us?)
Thanks,
Glen