Re: fetchmail

* Ken Weingold <s14b23@mindspring.com> spake thus:

> On Saturday, January 19, 2002, at 01:38 , Bob Thibodeau wrote:
>
> >What is in your ~/.fetchmailrc?
>
> I don't have one.  From what I understood, if I specify everything I
> need on the command line, I don't need one.

Then what was the arguments you used on the command line to run fetchmail
with? My guess is that some other user on the system has the mail. Did
you specify `user someone is someoneelse here' where someoneelse is
different from the login you're currently using?

It's just a guess, but that is all anybody can do really, since you are
not providing any information about how you invoke fetchmail.

Stig

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343

``Oh, how I wish `undo' was ported to everyday life.''