Re: Upgrading Kernel the Debian way?

eelf@sympatico.ca wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:57:16 -0500
dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> wrote:

Isn't that why I ran "vim /boot/grub/menu.lst" in the first place?
With a configuration as simple to manage as grub's is, I can't imagine
why this would need to be automated.  (X, yes; sendmail, yes; grub,
not really)

What are you trying to say? That update-grub should be removed?

If not, then shut up. I really don't think anybody cares whether or not
you or anybody else chooses not to use the script.

--
/    David Barclay Harris            Aut agere, aut mori.      \

i would not let a script configure my boot loader either, perhaps you should chill a little bit