lilo.conf

Hello list,

i have - surely - a small problem with my lilo-config. I have a 12G-harddisk
and install first win98, than debian-potato 2.2.17 with boot in the mbr and
than i install mandrake (i used it now 2 years and won` t stop it) also with
boot in the mbr. I try a lot, but couldn` t boot Debian from my harddisk. I
think, something in the lilo.conf is wrong ... i post it here and hope
someone can say whats wrong (dont look at the label "debian" ... its only one
of a lot wrong things ....
Thanks
Herbert

My lilo.conf: