Re: Linux ICQ client that doesn't suck?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 03:56:46PM -0800, Mark Ferlatte wrote:
| Does anyone out there use ICQ under Debian?

Not much recently, but I still sign on.  (#53433584)

I use 'everybuddy'.  It isn't complete, and icq can make it crash
sometimes, but it is nice.

I used to use GnomeICU (and gaim for aim) which is also pretty.  Nice
panel applet too.

| I'm considering installing WINE and trying to get the Windows ICQ client

Ugh!  That client is really really ugly.

-D

--

If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His
Word has no place in our lives.