How to setup a pop3 server?

My mate has just asked if I could set up an old machine to run as a
little mail server for 3 people who hang out together, all running macs.
They have an ADSL line connection without a fixed IP. I thought I'd run
exim/fetchmail (in daemon mode) and procmail to filter mail into the
mailboxes.

However I need a Mac-friendly pop3 daemon that will work well with exim
and Macs (OS9 Entourage and OSX Mail, I think). There are no special
needs. However if there is no real difference between them, I'd prefer
to 'do it right' and learn to configure a good pop3 implementation
rather than a lightweight one. My office, with about 120 workers, might
need a pop3 server in the future!

I'm running Woody. Dselect offers the following when doing a search for
'pop3':

*	ipopd
*	mailutils-pop3d
*	cyrus-pop3d		(not standard mbox format?)
*	solid-pop3d
*	qpopper
*	cucipop			(my isp uses this, and they are good. Is this?
					it is listed as non-free though...)
*	popa3d

I'd be grateful for recommendations.
--