Re: Mozilla fonts huge--'File' menu item takes up most of screen

 Daniel> When I start up Mozilla, the fonts are *huge*. I'm running at
 Daniel> 1600x1200, and the 'File' menu item takes up the majority of
 Daniel> the screen (nice scaling, by the way--not a bit blocky : ).

no help here, but I'm getting the same behavior. this started after a
recent unstable dist-upgrade.  mozilla is at 0.9.7-4.

it was pleasant at first to see well scaled fonts taking up half my
screen.  it became annoying quickly, though.

--

joe