Re: GUI mail readers

* Craig Dickson <crdic@yahoo.com> [muc.lists.debian.user]:
> I saw that, but from what I read it only worked with OE <=3D 4.x folders,
> not OE 5.x (or whatever they're doing now with 6.x). Did you find a newer
> version that works with the newer OE files?

I was using OE 5.0 at the time, and it didn't have any problems.

Just to make certain, I ran another test just now, with some OE 5.5 files.
oe2mbx works fine with the .dbx files from OE 5.5 too, but I don't know
about OE 6.x.

PS.  Sorry if I break any threads, but I am reading the mailing list from
the news gateway ... and I don't know how to preserve references when
replying to a news posting.