Re: OT: Rant

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 04:55:05PM -0600, Kent West wrote:

> I really miss WordPerfect! And I wish there were some open-source
> software that did what it does.

Kent,
	Here in Australia you can pick up remaindered copies of
_WordPerfect_for_Linux_ for about AU$20 (~US$10). This has the
complete commercial release on the enclosed cd, including their
most excellent equation editor which wasn't available on the down-
load version, and the book is not too bad either. It might be
worthwhile looking at the remainder shelves of your local bookshops.

Hooroo,
Doug.