Re: OT: Rant

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 03:07:38AM -0800, ben wrote:

> where exactly in Australia? I've got family over there, down under there, i
> mean. where, as in vendor outlets, can it be bought? and which version of wp
> is available?

Hi Ben,
	In Sydney there is a place called Basement Books on George St.
I have also seen it at, from memory, the Bankstown and Parramatta
malls. Angus & Robertsons (where I bought my full-price copy) might
still have some.

The full title of the book is _WordPerfect_for_Linux_Bible_,Chicago,
1999,IDG Books, and the version on the cd is WordPerfect 8 for Linux.

HTH,
Doug