Re: Large file sizes (2+Gb)

also sprach ben <benfoley@rcn.com> [2002.01.16.1939 +0100]:
> > for this particular user, i'd consider it all but threatening. it would
> > be a relief!
> poor cassandra is at that threshold point of conceding that she herself is
> the source of her own ignorance. who knows? maybe she'll make it across, or
> maybe she's content to bicker her way to utter foolishness. let's all hope
> for the best.

that being said, and acknowledging that we aren't really nice now

cassandra: you are welcome to come back to the forum and ask your
questions in a reasonable form and manner. if we aren't offended by you,
we are more than happy to do our best at helping you!

"when I was a boy I was told
 that anybody could become president.
 now i'm beginning to believe it."
                                                    -- clarence darrow