Re: Download

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 01:23:51PM +0100, Kov?cs J?nos  wrote:
> I want to download the Debian potato 2.2r5,but i don't know, what i
> need to download exactly.So i need your help,pleas help me!

Start at http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/ for the release
information. In particular, you'll want to read the installation manual
at http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/installmanual; pick the type of
computer you're installing on and the language you want. The lists of
what you need to download for the various installation methods are in
chapter 5. If you get lost, come back to us with information about how
you're planning to do the installation (from CD? over Ethernet? over a
modem? from a big pile of floppy disks?).

Unfortunately the installation manual hasn't been translated into
Hungarian. Sorry.