Dial-in/out

Hi,

I have two modems that can receive incoming connections. I'd like one of
them to be used for outgoing too. For handling the connections, I have
setup two options files for each port; in which the content is nothing but
the local and remote addresses. Problem is, the same options files would
get read for the outgoing connections; in effect, when I the system
connected to the ISP, the defined local and remote IP numbers would get
used. The PPP connection couldn't get established, of course. How can I
fix this?

TIA,
Oki