Re: Mouse functionality

Hey,

could you be a little more specific?  Are you having the problems in the
console, or X?  If it is the console, you will /need/ to be running gpm to
use the mouse at all... if it's X, then you don't need gpm (in fact i find it
easier to use if you don't have gpm running w/ X, although I'm sure some
would disagree), but it's a problem w/ your XF86Config[-4]

Cameron Matheson