Re: OT: Rant

Kent West wrote:

I know it's not appropriate to rant, especially off-topic, but I just gotta!

I really miss WordPerfect! And I wish there were some open-source software that did what it does.

For example, Reveal Codes, and being able to find and remove that offending font change, or table definition, etc.

Now that you've said this, it encourages me to try to install dosemu on my woody box.
Unfortunately, there is no .deb for freedos.
If you can compile from source, then you could run WP6.0 or 5.1.