Re: Blank Text GNOME Print/Print Preview Workaround

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 12:31, Adam Warner wrote:
> Packages: libgnomeprint-data, libgnomeprint-bin, libgnomeprint15
> Version: 0.34-2

Here is the bug report if you want to track progress:
http://bugs.debian.org/129417
                       ^If you stick anything here like a bug number or
a package name you are instantly directed to the correct URI!

[Don't worry I now realise cc'ing debian-user was dumb. I should have
submitted the bug report and then let debian-user know about the
workaround, resulting in only one post to debian-user. Plus there would
be no chance of people replying to s...@bugs.debian.org by mistake,
which we don't want to happen. Sorry]

Regards,
Adam