Re: How to print on a lan printer ?

	I just got this working with lprng on one of my machines... You
also have to make sure you have the "Print Services for Unix" option
under "Other Network File and Print Services" install'd on the Win 2K
box to print properly... With the lprng setup you need to edit the
/etc/lprng/lpd.perms file to remove the "REJECT NOT SERVER" line by
commenting it out and then look for the "REJECT SERVICE=R FORWARD" near
the bottom and either comment out or add something like "ACCEPT
SERVICE=R REMOTEIP=<your network/your network prefix>" just about it to
be able to accept the print jobs properly from remote morkstations...

	Jeremy