Re: base files for woody?

I did not see mentioned in this long thread, the possibility of woody CD installs.

iso images are available at
http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#testing

You need only the first image to do a "base" install, but burning the rest will allow a complete CD install.

If you cannot burn images, you may be able to find a vendor who sells "development versions" of debian. See
http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

TRS

Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I haven't found it. I like to have
all the files together for a system in case of an emergency. At
ftp.debian.or/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current, I can find
root.bin and rescue.bin, drivers.tgz and, in the images-1.44 directory,
drivers-1 through -4.bin, but nowhere can I find any base files. It was my
guess that maybe we are still supposed to use the base files from potato,
but in searching with "google" I cam across one comment telling people to
use the base files from woody. so now i'm not sure. Does woody have its
own base files and, if so, where are they hiding?
Thanks.