Re: 3c905c arp/configuration problems

Just a shot in the dark, but have you had to change any on the wiring during this process?  It almost sounds like you may have a broken wire in one of the patch cables.

My first try would be to plug a different cable into the NIC and see if you get the same results or not. Possibly just re-plugging the cables might give you an answer.

HTH,

Lonnie

<snip>