Problems with fetchmail...

Hi!!

	After upgrading some packages from stable to testing (including libc6)
fetchmail has stopped working in my system with a "socket error while fetching
from..."... Before filling a bug report, and not knowing if the problem is
from fetchmail itself or rather libc6, I wanted to ask if someone has
experienced the same problem. Here is my system info:

-- System Information
Debian Release: 2.2
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux Caliope 2.4.17 #1 Mon Dec 31 14:23:53 CET 2001 i686

Versions of packages fetchmail depends on:
ii  adduser                       3.39
ii  base-files                    2.2.0
ii  debconf                       1.0.25
ii  debianutils                   1.13.3
ii  kerberos4kth1                 1.0-2
ii  libc6                         2.2.4-7

------

Please, Cc: the answer to my address!!
Thanks in advance!!
/Nacho

--
Department of Microelectronics and Information Technology
Royal Institute of Technology