Minor problem on install - Where should I report.

Hello,

I was just installing Debian Testing (aka, Woody), and I ran into some install
issues.  I tried to figure out from www.debian.org where I should submit the
issue, but I was unable to parse all of the lists and figure out the destination.
Can someone please tell me where to report the issue?

I am also curious if anyone else has experienced these issues.

I have installed Testing twice now.  Both times I had the following issue:

Installing from the Compact rescue.bin and root.bin floppies.

Initial install goes well.  After reboot, get repeated errors:

  "perl: warning: Setting locale failed"

along with some info about LANG  and LANGUAGE (the messages are in the /var/log/installer.log,
and I can submit it to the appropriate location).

A second issue relates to documenation.  The package installer simply asks if
you want to use tasksel, but the documentation claims that the installer will
ask if you want to do a simple installation.

---
LybrandNute.Net <lybrandnute@mail.flashmail.com>