Does (woody) lynx's INCLUDE user configuration works for you?

Lynx Version 2.8.4rel.1 (17 Jul 2001)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.6b
Built on linux-gnu Oct 24 2001 22:07:28

The following INCLUDE lynx facility does not work for me. Does it work
for you? If yes do email me (in private) yours /etc/lynx.cfg and the
user file that is included. I hope that this will help me find out why
it does not work for me.

Thank you.

[05:47:42 tmp]$ zgrep -A45 '\.h2 INCLUDE' /etc/lynx.cfg
.h2 INCLUDE
# Starting with Lynx 2.8.1, the lynx.cfg file has a crude "include"
# facility.  This means that you can take advantage of the global
lynx.cfg
# while also supplying your own tweaks.
#
# You can use a command-line argument (-cfg /where/is/lynx.cfg) or an
# environment variable (LYNX_CFG=/where/is/lynx.cfg).
# For instance, put in your .profile or .login:
#
#   LYNX_CFG=~/lynx.cfg; export LYNX_CFG   # in .profile for
sh/ksh/bash/etc.
#   setenv LYNX_CFG ~/lynx.cfg             # in .login for [t]csh
#
# Then in ~/lynx.cfg:
#
#   INCLUDE:/usr/local/lib/lynx.cfg
#           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or whatever is appropriate on your
system
# and now your own tweaks.
#
# Starting with Lynx 2.8.2, the INCLUDE facility is yet more powerful.
You can
# suppress all but specific settings that will be read from included
files.
# This allows sysadmins to provide users the ability to customize lynx
with
# options that normally do not affect security, such as COLOR, VIEWER,
KEYMAP.
#
# The syntax is
#
#   INCLUDE:filename for <space-separated-list-of-allowed-settings>
#
# sample:
.ex
INCLUDE:~/lynx.cfg for COLOR VIEWER KEYMAP
# only one space character should surround the word 'for'.  On Unix
systems ':'
# is also accepted as separator.  In that case, the example can be
written as
.ex
#INCLUDE:~/lynx.cfg:COLOR VIEWER KEYMAP
# In the example, only the settings COLOR, VIEWER and KEYMAP are
accepted by
# lynx.  Other settings are ignored.  Note:  INCLUDE is also treated as
# setting, so to allow an included file to include other files, put
INCLUDE in
# the list of allowed settings.
#
# If you allow an included file to include other files, and if a list of
# allowed settings is specified for that file with the INCLUDE command,
nested
# files are only allowed to include the list of settings that is the
set AND of
# settings allowed for the included file and settings allowed by nested
INCLUDE
# commands.  In short, there is no security hole introduced by
including a
# user-defined configuration file if the original list of allowed
settings is
# secure.
[05:47:50 tmp]$

--