Re: shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access....

Alexander> shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot
Alexander> access parent directories: No such file or directory

This either means your current directory has been deleted, or you
don't have permissions to read the current directory.

Try this:
ls -ld .

This should give you a line like this:
drwxr-xr-x   87 ggeens   ggeens       5464 Jan  9 19:27 .

If you don't have read or execute permissions, set them with the
following command:
chmod a+rx .

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250